Schuberth SRC System Bluetooth® Wireless Integrated Full Face Modular Motorcycle Helmet Headset Communicator
Fully integrated communication system for the Schuberth C3, C2 and Concept helmets.
The new SRC-System™ is a Cardo G4 communication system which is integrated into the acoustic collar. You can install it in your helmet in just a few minutes according to the plug & play principle.
- Intercom between rider and pillion passenger
- Bike-to-bike intercom (up to 300m)
- Intercom conference mode for 3 bikers
- Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
- Integrated VHF radio with RDS
- Up to 3 motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with the SRC-System
- Range of up to 300 meters depending on the terrain and visual contact
- Automatic re-establishment of a connection when it is cut off
- Automatic connection set-up by speaking
- Automatic connection shut-down after 30 seconds silence, two-channel system for communication
The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and SRCS is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRC-System. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRC-System has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two ear-phones.
- Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX)
Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRC-System via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
- Easy to connect thanks to USB
- Simple control using the SRC-System's control keys
The integrated VHF radio now enables you to listen to your favourite station while you are travelling. Thanks to the RDS function the strongest signal for the selected frequency is always picked up, even at high speeds. You can store up to six radio stations.
- RDS function for automatic station adjustment
- User-defined programming possible with SRCS software
Tweet, Tweet, Tweet...